Malcolm is the guy who is behind SurvivalKnowHow website and YouTube channel. Even though he claims he is not an expert, he is extremely knowledgeable and knows much more than your survival average Joe. In this video, Malcolm teaches you 10 Essential Survival Tips & Tricks that will work in the wilderness and even in the urban environment.
Some of those tips come from well known survivalist such as Bear Grylls, some are common bushcraft practice for outdoors man and some are just good old fashion life hacks.
Here is a brief summary of the essential survival tips and tricks that you can find in the video:
1) How to use Fat Wood for starting fires
2) Urinate on a shirt wrapped around your head to cool off
3) How to use a Watch as a compass
4) How to create Char Cloth
5) You can use Hand Sanitize to start fire
6) Green pines are great for creating signal fires
7) How to collect water from tree leaves
8) You can insulate your jacket with dry grass, leaves or newspapers
9) You can use tampons for first aid by stuffing in wounds
10) tooth past can reduce pain and swelling of bug bites and stings